Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India For Your Future, The new year comes with new goals and new efforts for all of us. Getting a good job is a part of the new year’s resolution for most young Graduates. Those who need a job have to update themselves according to the latest job skills and trends. Here I’m gonna reveal the Highest Paying Jobs, with easy skills and high value.
Those who don’t update their skills regularly will be out of date with the current trend. Today’s market requires a different perspective of employees. They look out for qualities and skills when they are hiring.
To stand out from the crowd, you need certain qualities and techniques. Make sure that you are future-proofing your skills, instead of moving into a new field with zero knowledge. Here we show you the Highest Paying Jobs In India. Let’s take a look one by one.
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India For Your Future
Here is the list of jobs that has a high value in 2022. These jobs require very minimum skills, and these are high-paid jobs too. To get into these jobs, we need the basics of it and engineering graduation. They are
- System Analyst
- Blockchain Engineer
- Product Manager
- Full-Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Data scientist
- Cloud Architect
- IoT Solution Architect
- Ai Architect
- Software Architect
Also Check, The Types Of Jobs In The IT Sector In India
1. System Analyst
A system analyst is a job where you should know design techniques and solve problems by analyzing its system organization. Organisations are most responsible for getting the job done at any cost. As an analyst, you should also know how to test programs and databases to make sure that it works properly.
The final part of the work is, “you should also know to run security checks in documents and program files in the system of the organization. The average salary that a system analyst receives is 1.3 lakhs per month. That is 16 lakhs per annum.
2. Blockchain Engineer
Blockchain engineer is a job who must be specialized in developing and implementing solutions and architecture using blockchains. Job opportunities for a Blockchain engineer are expected to double as of now in 2023. Due to the fact that the crypto industry is booming at its level.
Blockchain technology has a long way to go. An average salary of a blockchain engineer in India is 1.2 lakhs per month. That is 15 lakhs per annum. A blockchain engineer must have the following skills
- Solid programming skills
- A good understanding of the technologies behind R3, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
- Methodologies and the security protocol stacks
- Functions and crypto libraries
3. Product Manager
A product manager is the one who determines the parameters around the product while the engineering team leads the development of that product before its launch of the product.
The average monthly salary for a product manager in India is 2.5 lakhs per month and 25 lakhs per annum. Being a high-paid job reasonably requires high skill levels. Skills required for a good product manager are
- A good understanding of products (PLM – product lifecycle management)
- A piece of good knowledge of product management tools like Asan, JIRA, and pivotal Trackers.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must know to build a portfolio
- Strong knowledge of marketing
- Contributing to product strategy and goals
4. Full-Stack Developer
As of 2022, there are 25 million global full-stack developers. By 2023, there would be 30 million full-stack developers. In Today’s market, a full-stack developer has a huge demand.
And the demand is ever increasing day by day in the market. The average salary that a full-stack developer receives in India is 1 lakh per month. 12 lakhs per annum. Full-stack developers are those who know both front-end and back-end development. They are those who know every stage of development from concept to the final product. Skills required for a proper full-stack developer are
- Technologies like Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, angularJs
- Basics about designing and developing an API.
- Script and coding knowledge
- The fundamentals of web development
- Basics of database
5. DevOps Engineer
A DevOps Engineer is one who is responsible for the project’s overall success. They are responsible for planning to support customer satisfaction and productivity. They are involved in every part of the project. The average salary that a DevOps Engineer receives in India is 1 lakhs per month i.e.., 12 months per annum.
The basic skills required for a DevOps engineer are
- Coding and Scripting
- Understanding deployment and network Operation
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix System Administration
- They are responsible for designing and maintaining a deployment infrastructure
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Shell scripting in PHP / Python and Ruby
6. Data Scientist
As of 2022, there is a 30% increase in demand for Data Scientists in India. Since 2013, there is a huge increase in demand for data scientists. An average salary for a data scientist analyst is pretty higher than 1.5 lakhs per month. I.e.., 18 lakhs per annum.
The basic skills needed for a data scientist are
- Machine learning algorithms
- Create data models
- Code languages like Python, SAS, and Other Analytical Tools
- Identify business issues and Provide Appropriate Solutions.
- Excellent Communication
7. Cloud Architect
A cloud architect is typically responsible for developing cloud architecture and analyzing cloud strategy. The average salary that a cloud architect receives in India is more than 2 lakhs per month. i.e, 24 lakhs per annum.
Important skills that a cloud architect needs are
- Understanding the architecture of cloud applications
- Basic knowledge of platforms like AWS, Azure, and so on.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Good knowledge of programming languages
- Minimal communication skills.
8. IoT Solutions Architect
One of the best-paying jobs in today’s world is IoT Solutions Architect. IoT Solutions Architect is a leadership role to oversee the strategy behind the development and deployment of IoT Solutions. The average salary that an IoT Solutions Architect receives in India is one lakh per month.
Common skills needed to become a PRO IoT Solutions Architect are
- Strong Programming skills
- Knowledge of machine language
- Knowledge of hardware design and architecture
9. AI Architect
Artificial Intelligence architect / An AI Architect is one who develops, manages, and oversees AI initiatives in an organization. An AI Architect must have a piece of deep knowledge of mathematics and statistics. the average salary that an AI Architect receives in India is about 6 lakhs per month.
An AI Architect must have the following skillset
- Solid programming skills
- Must know programming languages like python, R, and torch.
- Understand how to TensorFlow and other similar technologies.
- Must have a clear understanding of technologies related to AI, Including Neural networks and deep learning
10. Software Architect
A Software Architect optimizes the development process. They are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues. The average salary that a Software architect is more than 4 lakhs per month.
Skills required for a software architect are
- Data modelling
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Strong programming skills
- Good analytical skills
Also Read, How To Prepare For Railway Exam
Although These are the best Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India. There are some other fields like cyber security, digital marketing, and more. We will discuss this later.
Thank You For Reading.
3 thoughts on “Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India”
It’s nearly impossible to find educated people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
I do not even understand how I ended up right here, but I thought
this post used to be good. I don’t recognize who you might be but definitely, but you’re going to be a famous blogger for those who are not
thank you for a marvelous post and an all-round exciting blog